Bangor University was founded in 1884, making it one of the oldest and most prestigious degree awarding institutions in the UK. For more than 125 years students from all over the world have graduated from Bangor and as a result gone on to achieve great success in their chosen careers.
Situated near to the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia and with the sea close by, Bangor is one of the most attractive study locations in the UK, but yet one of the least expensive places to be a student in the UK.
All applications received on or before the 1st June 2012 will be automatically considered for a scholarship of up to £1,000.
Pendaftaran untuk keberangkatan tahun 2013 telah dibuka pada 14 Mei 2012 dan akan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Juni 2012.
Program ini ditujukan untuk siswa-siswi Indonesia lulusan Sekolah Lanjutan Tingkat Atas (SLTA) untuk melanjutkan pendidikan ke Universitas (S-1), College of Technology (D-3) atau Professional Training College (D-2) di Jepang mulai tahun akademik 2013 (April 2013).
Pelamar hanya bisa mendaftar 1 (satu) program dari S-1, D-3, atau D-2.
Masa studi 5 tahun termasuk 1 tahun belajar Bahasa Jepang (kecuali jurusan kedokteran umum, gigi, hewan, dan sebagian farmasi lama masa studi adalah 7 tahun).
University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships for International undergraduate student
These scholarships are to celebrate academic excellence in our student population.
If you hold a firm offer to study with us in in September 2012 and have already achieved excellent entry qualifications or are expected to gain them, then this is the scholarship for you.
Who can apply?
Applicants must be domiciled overseas. They can be an undergraduate students studying full time. Students must be registered on a full degree programme at the University of Bradford. They must also be paying their own fees.
How much could I get?
The scholarship is worth a third of the tuition fees per year of the course. Payment is guaranteed in year 1, subsequent payments depend of you achieving 60%.
For 2012-2013 entry Birmingham Law School will be offering a number of scholarships to international applicants for the following LLB programmes
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- LLB with Business
- LLB with French
- LLB with German
Birmingham Law School scholarship
- £3,000 per annum
- Deadline for scholarship applications is Friday 29 June 2012
Master in Public Management Scholarships, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore
Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore
The Master in Public Management degree requires one year of full-time study. The course begins in January. To graduate, the MPM candidate is required to pass five modules at NUS, and four electives at the John F Kennedy School of Government (KSG) at Harvard University. In addition, he or she is expected to successfully complete an attachment programme, and present a paper upon the completion of his or her attachment at the Public Management Seminar Series.
The Executive Committee for Graduate Studies may require a candidate to withdraw from the course of study for the degree of Master in Public Management if, in the Committee’s opinion, the candidate’s progress has not reached a satisfactory level of proficiency.
To graduate with the MPM, a candidate must have obtained an average of B- (minimum Cumulative Average Point of 3.0) at the end of the course of study. In the case of a candidate who has completed more than the stipulated number of modules required, the calculation of the average will be based on all the modules sat for. A candidate who fails a core module must retake and pass an examination in that core module in a subsequent semester. A candidate who fails an elective module may, subject to approval of the School, retake the module or choose an alternative module and pass the examination in the module in a subsequent semester. A candidate who fails a module in a second attempt or fails more than two modules throughout the course of study will be required to terminate his/her candidature.
Criteria for Selection
Among the criteria used to guide the selection process are:
- Leadership capabilities demonstrated through professional accomplishment
- Personal character, demonstrated by professional commitment and direction, motivation and maturity
- Scholastic ability as demonstrated by achievement in an earned undergraduate and/or graduate degree, recommendations, analytic training, written work and standardised test scores
Applicants are also evaluated on the depth and quality of their experience, as demonstrated by work history, references and the applicant’s written analysis of past employment experience.
An MPM candidate should be motivated, outward-looking, and open to new ideas. He should be ready to contribute a unique perspective and experience to the programme to benefit other students, and be ready to contribute to his organisation and country at the end of his training. In effect, the candidate we are looking for should be important enough to the organisation that a sabbatical year away would have significant impact for the organisation, but whose added training will be seen as vital in the organisation’s next step forward.
In addition, the candidate should meet most of the following criteria:
- Be in an organisational position at least comparable to a Director of Division and up to a Deputy Secretary level in the Singapore Civil Service
- Have demonstrated clear leadership potential within a country civil service or political leadership, or in comparable positions in non-profit organisations or in the private sector
- Likely to be between 35 to 45 years old
- Have a minimum of eight years working experience preferably in the area of policy making and public management
- Possess at least a good tertiary education up to Bachelor level
- Preferably have some background in Mathematics and Economics
- Have a good command of the English Language (minimum TOEFL score of 580 or IELTS band of 6.5)
- Show a genuine interest in governance, and be able or likely to fill a future position in government
- Be of good personal character
Lee Kuan Yew Fellowship / School of Public Policy Graduate Fellowship
The Scholarships / Fellowships below are offered on a competitive basis to recognise outstanding MPM candidates who have clearly demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities and are committed to public service. A Scholarship/Fellowship fully finances the candidate’s education in the Master in Public Management programme.
Due to the prestige of the Scholarship / Fellowship, not all awards will be made unless there are candidates of sufficient merit. In addition to meeting the stringent criteria for entry into the MPM programme, all Fellows/Scholars should also demonstrate exceptional academic ability and professional distinction.
Fellows / Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval of the School.
There is no bond or obligation for the Fellow/Scholar to be employed by NUS or in Singapore.
Each Fellowship provides for the following expenses:
- A monthly stipend throughout the period of the award
- A one-time book allowance
- A one-time settling-in allowance
- Shared housing
- Tuition, examination, health insurance and other approved fees
- Tuition fees and accommodation at partner university
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the Fellowship
- Cost of travel from Singapore to partner university
- Cost of travel from partner university to Singapore
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on graduation
The Fellowship is available to all nationals (except Singaporeans).
The application deadline for applicants applying for financial aid is 30 June 2011.
For enquiries, please contact
or email to
And please visit the official website below.
The Division of Dentistry in the Centre for Professional Practice at the University of Kent will be offering scholarships to a number of applicants.
Scholarships of £250, £500, £750 and £1,000 will be available. The maximum amount available to any scholar will be £1,000 per academic stage.
University of Kent Dental Development Scholarship
This scholarship competition is open to all UK, EU and Overseas full-time undergraduate students.
This scholarship fund is designed to support widening access and participation in higher education by dental care professionals and will provide a partial scholarship to incoming and current students in the Dental Care programmes at the University of Kent.
Scholarships of £250, £500, £750 and £1,000 per annum will be available. The maximum amount available to any scholar will be £1,000 per academic stage.
Scholarships may be awarded for 1, 2 or 3 stages, and any applicant awarded a scholarship at stage 1 or 2 will be able to reapply for succeeding academic stages at the end of June each year. Scholarships will also be subject to satisfactory academic progress
- Applicants must fulfill the normal entry requirements for the course
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place or be an existing student in good standing for a full-time or flexible degree at the University of Kent for the following or current academic year in the Dental Care programme
- Applicants will be judged on the strength of their academic background and appropriate completion of the award application form
- Priority will be given to applicants in the following order:-
- qualified dental nurses
- other dental care professionals
How to apply
Make an application for this scholarship Ref: DDS
If you have any problems with your application please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that interviews for scholarships will take place on the same day as academic interviews.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 20th July 2012.
You can hold a University bursary and a scholarship at the same time.
- BUS diberikan bagi mahasiswa calon sarjana / S1 yang telah duduk di semester 4 (empat), memiliki Indeks Prestasi Kumulatif (IPK) minimal 3,5 selama 2 semester berturut-turut (semester 2 dan 3);
- Berasal dari keluarga yang tidak / kurang mampu secara ekonomi;
- Aktif dalam kegiatan kemahasiswaan atau memiliki prestasi dalam bidang tertentu di tingkat daerah / nasional, seperti sains, olahraga, seni/budaya, dll;
- Tidak memperoleh beasiswa dari lembaga / instansi yang lain.
- Di utamakan bagi penerima beasiswa tahun sebelumnya tahun 2011.
- Besar beasiswa Rp. 10.000.000/Tahun